I was disappointed in the floor we were on #328 Hula Tower because I wanted to be further up and at first I would have done a negative review ..that said to be honest the room itself was very clean and comfortable. The beds were especially comfortable...The location of the hotel was convenient
....the breakfast was Embassy fair...the Manager's reception was good and had entertainment most nights we were there. The employees were the Best..helpful, friendly and just plain nice... Had I not been really tired each night the lower floor would have been too noisy but trying to get everything in a week's visit was tiring and the traffic would wake me but I fell back to sleep easily... Would I stay there again if chose Honolulu Waikki Beach ? the answer is a most definite yes..My sister and her husband had Room # 729 and It was a great room and they used their Hilton Points.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is ideal for family vacations, romantic escapes, social gatherings or group retreats. All of our guests enjoy spacious suite accommodations, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, and our nightly Manager’s Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Oahu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hawaii/Honolulu