“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #156 of 1,789 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Greek
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Lovin Oven serves unique and delicious hand tossed Artisan pizzas using fresh local ingredients in the heart of Waikiki at a reasonable price. Come in and enjoy what we love to make. Grab a slice on the street if you see our Lovin Oven Food Truck! We look forward seeing you, mahalo. Call for Reservations Parking at Pacific Monarch Cash Only ATM available on poolside
Fontana, California
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We were staying at the Aqua Bamboo and finally had a day to sit around the pool. At 2:05 I decided I was hungry and went to get something to eat at the Lovin Oven after hearing great things. Unfortunately they were just closing (from 2-4) so they could shop for fresh ingredients for dinner. A little disappointed I returned to my chair. Fifteen minutes later the owner delivered a spinach salad because he didn't want me to go hungry. It was very good and spinach salad is one of my favourites. I don't know of any restaurant that would be so customer oriented. We then ordered dinner that evening, pizza and a cheeseburger, and both were outstanding. Another couple earlier in the day were raving about the Panini they had. The prices are reasonable, the food is great (they are starting to grow their own herbs), and the owners were exceptionally friendly and considerate. I would make this restaurant a stop even if I wasn't staying at the Bamboo.

Visited March 2014

Winnipeg, Canada
“Excellant Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

We enjoyed eating there.The food was fresh and tasty. The owner Steve is very accommodating and friendly.

Munich, Bayern, Germany
“Superb Italian cuisine in a special location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Hidden quite location with very sympathic service and Italian food as good as in Italy...and who doesn´t want to relax on a pool side just two blocks away from the beach?

Eagan, Minnesota
“Amazing Find in Pricey Waikiki Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We found this via Trip Advisor. It is hard to find as there is not a lot of advertising for the restaurant (the sign is small). The Hawaiin BBQ pizza here is amazing! In addition, my husband and I loved the secluded atmosphere - it did not feel like we were in the hustle and bustle of Waikiki. Lastly, we loved that we could bring our own beverage without paying a corkage fee. This place has only been open for a few months - it is truly a hidden gem!

Sydney, Australia
“Pretty & quiet at night.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Candle lit tables in the secluded pool area make night dining very nice, really good pizza, great toasted sandwich/paninis at lunch time all served by the pool (for those early arrivals from Australia!) good breakfast, pancakes, fresh juice & coffee while you wait for your room. Eat there even if your not staying at the Aqua.

Visited December 2013