“It was great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cheesecake Factory

Cheesecake Factory
2301 Kalakaua Ave, Ste 113, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-2969 (Waikiki)
808-924-5001
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 1,789 Restaurants in Honolulu
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Greenville, South Carolina
“It was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We had pizza for lunch and my husband had the nachos. Large portions- service terrific. Can't go wrong here. Bill total was around $47 for 3 of us, not terrible for Hawaii beaches.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Chicago, Illinois
“Best Food ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Cannot exp[lain it but this Cheesecake factory has better food than most with great location and street views right in the heart of Waikiki. Worth the wait!

Visited December 2013
England
“Great food, great selection - just don't get a take out.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I know a lot of people complain about TCF but especially for us visiting from the UK it’s quite exciting given the huge menu and array of cheesecake choices so we usually enjoy a visit when in the US. This trip was no exception and after enduring the tedious wait we were given a cosy little table away from most of the noise which was a nice touch.

We had a lovely waitress who noticed I had a soft spot for the free bread so kept loading up the table with it! My boyfriend said his burger was one of the best he had on the entire trip and my pasta dish was also amazing although I could not finish it.

We had to get cheesecake to takeaway as there was no room – these were both amazing but it’s definitely not as easy as it once was for me to put away an entire slice!

We did get a takeaway from the same location one night when we were feeling tired and it was a bit of a let down with a stone cold pizza so I would stick to eating in the restaurant only.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“Fabulous Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Definitely a *MUST VISIT when in Waikiki - but arrive early or be prepared to wait an hour for a table! We ate here a couple times & didn't mind the wait as we wandered through the shopping area / markets whilst waiting (they give you an approx time to return & they give you a buzzer)
The place is unbelievably popular & the line is long - the food is really good!! Take a little walk past the kitchen - I was amazed at the how well they cater for the thousands of patrons they must have per night!
Service at the table was average, but trust me, they're running to attend to everyone - food is fresh and well presented - my soup was something else - best soup I've ever tasted!!
The cheesecakes ?? You'll have to try more than ONE because there is such a huge variety !
Definitely recommend visiting the Cheesecake Factory in Waikiki :)

Visited November 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Personal waiter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Been to many cheesecakes but I was very impressed with this one, I came with coworkers for a get together for lunch, right off the bat our waiter full of smiles got our orders and seemed very perfect in his timing, never too soon or late , even my coworkers noticed due to this restaurant being very busy our waiter seemed effortlessly good at his job and he even recomended food choices (with alterations I may add) and even telling us if he honestly did or didnt like the food. (Which is hard to find in a waiter) our food was good I recommend the lemon chicken substitute the pasta with mashed potatoes. And to top it off with a peppermint bark cake. Overall I was impressed by such great service (especially since I work in fhe hospitality industry) and of course classic food