“What can I say... The best cheesecake in the world” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cheesecake Factory

Cheesecake Factory
2301 Kalakaua Ave, Ste 113, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-2969 (Waikiki)
808-924-5001
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 1,789 Restaurants in Honolulu
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
“What can I say... The best cheesecake in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

We came here for our first meal. After flying in from Australia. It came recommended by friends and we weren't disappointed.

The service was very friendly and efficient. The place seems busy all day and they really do a great job.

Servings were larger than we had expected so we couldn't finish most of what we ordered as our lunch.

We've since been back 3 times to buy individual serves of cheesecake. There's a line to order - it's that good - and you won't be disappointed.

Visited December 2013

• Greek first
AUSTRALIA
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Always eat here when in Waikiki. Meals are huge and both my husband and I have our favourite dish. Prices are very reasonable.
Service is excellent. We found it was best to have a fairly small breakfast and then have a late lunch/early dinner at around 5pm when the crowd was small.
The crowd waiting outside tells you how popular this place is as later in the evening you can easily have to wait over an hour.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good meal, reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Enjoyable food. Good quality. We had to request a table and come back at the allocated time as they don't take bookings. It is so busy people line up for dinner. Thankfully we were staying close by so were able to request a table then go back to our hotel for pre dinner drinks and return at the allocated time.

Visited October 2013
Mildura, Australia
“Lava Flow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My partner and I dined twice at the cheesecake factory while on holidays in Hawaii and both times we were happy with the experience.

The menu was huge with lots of variety. The meals were MASSIVE, almost enough to feed a family of 4. The food was tasty and well priced.

The place was busy and a little noisy but overall a good place to eat. If you go, try the lava flow drink, AMAZING!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fairly long wait worth the meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We were told to expect 50-minute wait but were pleasantly surprised to be called up at 35 minutes. Our server was attentive and was informative about menu options. I was a little disappointed when one of the daily specials I initially ordered was later told was no longer available. My substitute choice of the Moroccan Chicken tasted great. My wife was in the rare mood of a burger so she ordered mushroom cheeseburger with side of fries that was also delicious. My two drinks from the bar were nicely made with my favorite of the two being the ultimate margarita with the mojito also being a nice drink. Of course we were stuffed from our meals and took our chocolate tuxedo cheesecake to go.

• Visited December 2013