I was very disappointed - I researched for a terribly long time for a hotel in Waikiki that was quiet. This was NOT it!!!! I thought I had made a good choice - but this room is right above the Children's pool - we woke up to kids screaming at 8am almost every day. I know this is beyond control of the unit's owner - but....wow. Once we got there and heard the noise I felt like I should have just stayed at another hotel closer to the beach - don't know how much louder it could have been there than where we were.
Also - getting to the Aqua Palms is very difficult - you have to actually park in the parking garage to check in - which is very confusing if you've never been there. Especially because there's a gate that you need a key for - you need to call the lobby or follow the directions for Ihop (yes, Ihop also parks in this garage)
I read other reviews that said Eugenia's had it's own parking space but I had to pay $20 a day for parking. The front desk does not know ANYTHING about your unit so be prepared with info before you get there.
The unit feels kind of old and smelled musty when we got in (probably because the A/C had been off).
It's a little bit of a walk to get to the main stuff on Waikiki but isn't too far if you want to hit water (just walk around the Hilton). It's a great spot if you want to walk to the mall where they have cheap (well, cheap for Honolulu) food in the food court at the Ala Moana mall.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Palms Waikiki Hotel
- Aqua Palms Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Palms Hotel
- Aqua Palms Spa
- Aqua Palms Honolulu
- Aqua Palms
- Aqua Palms Spa Honolulu
- Aqua Palms Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Palms Waikiki is a boutique hotel located 1 block to the beach and across the Hilton Hawaiian Village. This hotel is a short stroll to Ala Moana Shopping Center and the Hawaii Convention Center and offers the following FREE amenities: free WiFi Internet, lobby, Aqua BLISS pillow top beds, 42-inch LCD TV’s, daily local newspaper, local & toll free calls, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. The fitness center and a barbeque grill are located poolside as well as a business center in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Palms Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.