Aqua Palms at Waikiki was formerly Aqua Palms and Spa. We were here 3 years ago and felt it was a good value, good location and decided to spend the month of February here again. The hotel website pretty well describes their amenities but what I especially enjoyed was the free daily newspaper, free daily coffee packets, free room safe (large enough for a lap top plus other valuables free in room internet and free Wi Fi in the lobby. Many other hotels have a daily amenities fee for these services. Staff was extremely helpful, friendly and polite. During the on line registrations I had several question I sent via e-mail. Erik S in reservations was always prompt in answering my questions. General Manager, Patty Maher, hosted drinks and chips along with entertainment every Thursday. She made everyone feel comfortable and said she was available at any time to handle any problems that arose that her staff could not resolve.
We decided to elect the Diamond Head accommodations, which included breakfast vouchers for 2 at the I Hop restaurant located on the first level of the hotel.
The hotel information did not elaborate on the vouchers, but here is how it worked. You were given a voucher at check in for each day of you stay. You had three choices: 1) two eggs, any style, two slices of bacon or two sausage links and two pancakes. 2) French Toast 3 slices (6 halves) 3) Oatmeal with milk, brown sugar and 2 slices of toast. You had a choice of coffee, or orange juice. Portions were ample. All servers were acquainted with the vouchers and there was never any hassle. Gratuity was included The vouchers could be used for any meal and could also be used as a $7.00 credit toward any other item on the menu. Overall this hotel was a very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Palms Waikiki is a boutique hotel located 1 block to the beach and across from the Hilton Hawaiian Village. This hotel is a short stroll to Ala Moana Shopping Center and in close proximity to the Hawaii Convention Center. During your stay, you'll enjoy guestroom comforts like Aqua BLISS pillow top beds, 42-inch LCD TV's, a mini-refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffeemaker. With our hospitality fee for all stays beginning August 1, 2014, Aqua Palms Waikiki allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll enjoy the fitness center and a barbeque grill is located poolside as well as a business center in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Palms Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Palms Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Palms Hotel
- Aqua Palms Honolulu
- Aqua Palms Spa Honolulu
- Aqua Palms Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu