“Highly Recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #146 of 246 Tours & Activities in Honolulu
San Mateo, California
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This takes you to spots off the beaten track and it is definitely worth it. Thanks for a worthwhile tour. I will recommend it to others! My photos of the sunset came out great!

Visited January 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife had to convince me to go on this tour. Hard for me to say this she was right. We did the sunrise. We went to this beach and watch a Hawaii sunrise I took over 400 photos that day.
Very relaxing tour.
Thanks you!!!!!

Visited December 2013
Santa Clara, California
“Great Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Recommend the Island Tour. We were a group of friends visiting Oahu for the first time and had no car, but this tour allowed to get out of Waikiki and see some of the real Oahu. We saw turtles on the beach, hiked to a waterfall and even caught the sunset. We learnt a lot about how to take good photos which will last us forever!

Visited December 2013
Santa Clara, California
“Amazing Sunset Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We booked the sunset tour on our last but one day of vacation. It was possibly the best thing we did and wish we had booked it earlier on. Not only did we actually learn how to get better photos out of our camera (which would have been useful) but we also went to some of the most beautiful locations, which we had no idea existed. We saw turtles on the beach which was really cool. I would definitely recommend the sunset tour, not too early and very romantic. Book it early in your vacation and then you know where to revisit later on!

Visited October 2013