“Food was pretty good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of House Without a Key

House Without a Key
2199 Kalia Rd., Halekulani Hotel, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815 (Waikiki)
808-923-2311
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 1,975 Restaurants in Honolulu
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Asian, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Waikiki
New York City, New York
“Food was pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place is seafood only, but it comes highly recommended amongst everyone. Did not disappoint. They often have live music and a great view.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Seattle, Washington
“Our favorite hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We enjoy the memories we have had for 55 yrs. of memories and some of them right there. You can forget the entire busy Waikiki beach, if you want or walk it. The staff and the lovely rooms are pristine...they have thought of everything. We especially like the name "House Without a Key" because years and years ago it was the only one on the beach with open living and dining.

Visited October 2012
Huntington Beach
“Sunset and Hula”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

One of the best place for sunset and hula performance. The Mai Tai is very good :) This place is romantic and relaxing after a hot sunny beach day:)

• Visited August 2013
Bled, Slovenia
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Nice location but the food is marginal and overpriced. I know that gourmet dining is not about quantity but I have never seen smaller portions in my life. Giant silver serving plates and food on it that you need to find with a microscope. I would not go back there.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Enjoy the food and view, but not worse the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I took my dad their for dinner. Food are yummy, their Tai Mai is definitely try. Love their must n dance and good view to watch sunset. But not worse the money with their poor poor service. The waiter who look after us is very rude from the beginning. So when I paid $100 for my bill (my bill is $90.50), she decide not give any change back to us because she think that's all tips for her!!! When I ask for change she give me that shock face n even rise her voice say: I thought that's tips for me! Seriously I know we need give tips but I never know waiter can decide keep all the changes for tips.

• Visited August 2013