“Cheap Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seaside Bar & Grill

Seaside Bar & Grill
2256 Kuhio Ave, Fl 1ST, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-2620 (Waikiki)
808-922-8227
Improve this listing
Ranked #374 of 1,789 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Vancouver, Canada
“Cheap Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My hotel was very close to this restaurant so my friends and I came about 4-5 times during an 8 day trip.

I never came for anything else other than dinner so I am only writing on my experience during breakfast. They have breakfast specials which is a very good deal but I always preferred to get the Spam Breakfast. The staff is efficient and the food comes very quick. I think the breakfast meals are all a good value.

Out of all the times we've been.. they only added gratuity on the bill once which we thought was odd. Other than that, the experience was good.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Affordable & Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Walked by and liked the prices posted in the windows. It was a local place and very busy. The food was good and fast service. Met people visiting from Tahiti, Mexico, and struck up nice conversations with them, because it was a nice friendly atmosphere. They add the gratuity to your bill, so be sure to check your bill.

Visited March 2013
seaside808, Guest Relations Manager at Seaside Bar & Grill, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Aloha:

I am glad you found out little place and that you enjoyed your meal. As for the gratuity we
thought it easier to let the guest know what the tip amount is. Should you ever feel the amount is not what you want to pay next time please bring this up with your server and we will address the situation.

We hope you come again.
Albuquerque
“Great Price for Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Every time we travel to Waikiki, we ALWAYS have breakfast here, price is great, staff is nice, service was quick. Best advice, get up early go check out beach, then walk over for breakfast.

Visited December 2012
Aloha:

Thank you for your continued support of our restaurant. We are so happy that we continue to assist in making your stay in hawaii memorable!

Looking forward to serving you again soon.
“Many Japanese don't recommend.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I found here in free magazine.It says 10%discount, lobster190g&180g steak, salad,garlic toast, just21$.first of all i thought it is economical for family.But lobster was too hard to eat and no any taste.Honestly, steak might be acceptable.In addition, lobster and steak put on the dame plate not in tidy.Looks ugly.Salad contains little old lettus&tomato with cheap dressing.Chinese waiter never asked how to cook steak.their behavior were arrogant, no service mind.other guests around my table also complained too much.not only me.If you don't want to get bad memory in honolulu, selet other restaurant such as Denny's.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Aloha:

I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your food. I wish you would have brought up your concerns at the moment the food was brought to you as then we could have attempted to address your concerns. Now all I can do is apologize that you were disappointed.

I hope you still had a wonderful on our island.
Butte, Montana
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Excellent food, but a little expensive for a dive. It was recommended by locals for breakfast, but NOT for dinner.

Visited February 2013
Aloha:

I am happy that you enjoyed the food. We are known for our good prices and food at breakfast.
For dinner well there are mixed reviews. I see you thought our food prices were a little expensive but I think unless you eat at McDonalds or similiar establishment and the noodle place up the street those would be the only two places with a lower price for food in Waikik. We hope you visit us again and that you had a great time in Waikiki.

Mahalo