“It is all about the pizza” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Round Table Pizza - CLOSED

Round Table Pizza
150 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-3227 (Waikiki)
808-922-3012
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Vancouver, Canada
“It is all about the pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

The surroundings are a bit off putting and the service is indifferent but the pizza is great ! Another reviewer gave it the knock because it was greasy and salty but that is what good pizza is supposed to be . Price is OK .

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cincinnati
“Fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was a fun place to eat. We went back twice while on our vacation. The pizza was made to order and very fresh and delicious. The Hawaiian beer (Kona Longboard) was awesome and COLD! Efficient and friendly staff. The waitress even offered to take a photo of my husband and myself together.

Visited September 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Free delivery, take out or dine in!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Has to be one of the best pizza's I have ever eaten - and I'm pretty fussy! We were dubious when we saw the free delivery and menu in our hotel, but thought why not give it a try - so glad we did - we did it again before we left! Told us it would 45 - 60 mins delivery but each time a guy knocked on our door within 40 mins! The sizes are deceptive - we ordered the smallest one each and struggled but couldn't finish it - had the rest for lunch next day!
Discovered they have a sports bar just down from our hotel, but didn't go in.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lacey, Washington, United States
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was very skeptical about going to Round Table. The last time I we.t to one was in WA and it wasn't the greatest, but this was the only location showing the UFC fight!!!! So we get there and they have TVs all over the place like if it was a sports bar. I was impressed, but I still had to try the food.

We had garlic twist which were awesome. I was expecting dry and crusty, but they were soft and fluffy. We ordered 1/2 meat lovers 1/2 pig something. Pizza was delicious. Crust was not thin, but not thick and pizza was full of toppings. It wasn't cut short. When you bite into it, crust was nice ans soft.

To top it off, we had a variety of 6 different drinks. Every single one of them was good. My boyfriend's fav was the Captain Don and my fav was On the Boat.

Only downfall, a little bit pricey for pizza, but it is Hawaii. We paid $25 for a med pizza. But if you are military, they have 20% discount. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NJ
“Greasy & salty pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I can't say much for the actual restaurant as I ordered delivery pizza. The delivery person was nice & delivered within the stated time. However, the actual was extremely greasy & very salty!! I didn't eat pizza anywhere else in Oahu, so I can't compare it to another local location. But, if you are in the mood for pizza I would go elsewhere.

• Visited July 2013