“Fantastic food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Arancino di Mare

Arancino di Mare
2552 Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815 (Waikiki)
808-931-6273
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Description: Our on-site Italian restaurant proudly serves fresh, original and delicious Italian food that will have you coming back for more during your stay. From bruschetta appetizers to classic spaghetti and mushroom risotto, enjoy a variety of delicious dishes.
Calgary, Canada
“Fantastic food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

You get what you pay for...the food was fantastic but not the cheapest. The breakfast crepes were a hit and the pasta suppers were fantastic. Be prepared for a lineups.

Visited January 2014

Pittsburgh
“Okay and convenient”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This restaurant is okay if you are looking for Italian in the middle of Waikiki. For their credit they do have a number of seafood recipes using fresh seafood. I had the squid with black ink sauce and it was pretty good but not the best I ever had. In addition, I bit pricey. However, if you are staying at the Waikiki Marriott it is in the building so very convenient.

Visited January 2014
Santa Cruz
“Tasty Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

For what's available on Kalakaua Avenue, right at the heart of Waikiki, Arancino offered tasty Italian food for rather reasonable prices. Great place to go to for dinner!

Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Holy Moly!!!!*****”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Oh my goodness! Excellent food, and service. WOW. I consider myself a novice cook, and lover of @ll THINGS French and Italian!!!! Let me,just, say... This was such a wonderful experience. My friends and I ate there several times over the course of our stay. Everyone of us enjoyed it. The food was so delicious that I completely forgot about the large wedding party seated next to us. Simon, if your reading this, Dude, I feel like I know you as well as your new bride. lol. Save room for dessert--the tiramisu is OFF THE CHAIN!!!!
Love love love it!!!!!!#

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“excellent Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We ate dinner here one evening and the food was wonderful. Some of us had pasta, my one son had filet mignon, and my youngest had pizza. The pasta sauces were homemade and delicious, and my son said the filet mignon was the best he has ever had. The service was excellent. We arrived at 5:15 for dinner. This place fills fast so get there before 6:00 if you don't want to wait. Reservations are not accepted.

• Visited December 2013