“franksgogetter” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
1765 Ala Moana Blvd, Spc 7, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-1454 (Waikiki)
808-955-5656
Neighborhood: Waikiki
New Castle, Delaware
“franksgogetter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Seen all these Red Lobster restaurants around never had a lobster until I was in Hawaii, so I tried one here . Did not like it , it was tasteless but I did get the shrimp now I was happy they were tasty an very good all the food here was great except for the Lobster , I'm just not a lobster person. I love all kinds of sea food. the waiter an the service here was very great. I well be back but not for the lobster. this review is about the lobster only I well give the 5 star review later for the restaurant .

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cucuta, Colombia
“Awesome cocktails!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Delicious seafood options, good service. quick. Cocktails are amazing but like many of the sub zero cocktails prepared in Honolulu be careful to not drink them to quickly or you might suffer a brain freeze. Very well presented venue.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington, DC
2,359 helpful votes 2,359 helpful votes
“Better than Most”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Although I'm a seafood lover, I usually shy away from chain restaurants since they are nothing special and basically fast food. But, my wife received a gift card for Christmas so we decided to use it while in Hawaii, which turned out to be a good choice. Surprisingly, this Red Lobster seemed to have more variety on the menu than most on the mainland and a good selection of local Hawaiian fish. I had the Ono with shrimp with a pinapple salsa sauce, which was extremely good. Fortunately, we went around 3PM on a weekday, so the restaurant was practically empty and the service was quick and the waiter was attentive. Any other time I'm sure the line would have been out the door.

So, my review of Red Lobster Honolulu is 5 star since my experience was excellent and well beyond my expectations. Highly recommend.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Disappointing food with so many other options”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Red Lobster has stayed with what is safe. After delicious biscuits, are seafood arrived. The shrimp was dry and tasteless. There did not seem to be ant menu offering that had any spice, heat or unique flavour. Television adds are inflated.

Visited December 2013
Houston, TX
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

The customer service at this location really shines. Hats off to the manager for having such a pleasant and efficient staff. The food was good and arrived in a timely manner. I would definitely dine here again while visiting Hawaii .

Visited December 2013