“Ono!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pho 97

Pho 97
1120 Maunakea St Ste 176, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96817 (Downtown Honolulu)
(808) 538-0708
Neighborhood: Downtown Honolulu
honolulu
“Ono!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2009

Love the Pho there! And the Iced Coffee!!! OMG, we ate there 3 times this week during lunch hour! The service is super fast. We're hooked.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

64% Recommend
Oahu
“Leg of Roach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2009

Went last week and it was pretty good. Went back this week and there was a cockroach leg in my soup. The spoons and dishes feel greasy before you use them. Noticed a cook in the kitchen sitting on the floor preparing food in a bowl.

Food tastes really good and the prices are fair, but I won't be back because of hygiene and sanitation issues. Call me a fussy Caucasian, but this was enough to put me off this place.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of the best Vietnamese restaurants I've been to in HI. Though I didn't try the pho, the other traditional...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2008

One of the best Vietnamese restaurants I've been to in HI. Though I didn't try the pho, the other traditional Vietnamese dishes were prepared very well. We had the duck and noodle soup, the grilled shrimp paste on bamboo skewers, and the jellyfish and shrimp salad. I haven't had Vietnamese cooking this good since I moved out of my parents' house. It tastes just like home cooking. MMMMM.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The pho here is pretty standard. It's comparable to that overrated on with the long line.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2008