“Good price for the food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #697 of 1,945 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Vegetarian
Taiwan
“Good price for the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Went there last month due to a business trip to Hawaii. I had it with my college there for lunch. I think it really worth the money for the food. I ordered PHO & Vietnamese spring roll. It was sooo nice, I want to take my wife there next time.

Visited July 2014

San Jose, California
“Fantastic and authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Only 4* instead of solid five due to really rude service ... cultural I suspect. The papaya salad was the best we've ever had ... dined here twice in one week it was so good. Great for take away.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Our favorite Vietnamese place on Keeaumoku”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Conveniently located on Keeaumoku St. across from Walmart. Parking can be tight, but I bet some people park at Ala Moana Center or Walmart. We stop here for the delicious pho and the rice dishes. Fresh, tasty, and reasonable.

Visited November 2012
Honolulu
“Fantastic little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I love Green Papaya! They have so many delicious vegetarian options. The tofu/veg pho with veg broth and the garden rolls are worth the visit alone. The place is clean and the staff friendly.
Take out is quick and a regular for me.

Visited December 2011
Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia
“That said it was authentic Vietnamese, tasty, fresh and open late”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

It is quite funny to see the large vegetarian sign and then all the different meat dishes pictured underneath. . Lovely salad rice wraps, chicken dish so so. I'm not crazy about tofu, and wanted just vegetables, but there wasn't any dish other than green papaya salad that didn't come with tofu or meat and they couldn't accomodate that. Still overall reminded me of a good meal I had in Hoi An many years back, minus the snake.

Visited April 2012