“No waiting for a table, good burgers” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Honolulu
“No waiting for a table, good burgers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Saturday lunch with friends. Visit this location about monthly. Convenient Kahala Mall location. Usually no line (wait often too long at California Pizza Kitchen nearby). Hot food, clean and well maintained restaurant. Outside dining available. My favorite is the Mushroom Swiss burger. Ample parking. Young and friendly servers. Sign up for email coupons. They also participate in the Island Discount card program ($5 off).

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

honolulu
“Need to shape up Chili's Kahala!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husband and I hand the craving for the Jalapeno Smokehouse burger on Tuesday. The first time my husband ate the burger was last week (Kahala). I had it last week and a month ago (Waikele). Friend had one too. We all commented how we loved the applewood smoked bacon that went with it. So that Tues. night, we went to eat at Chili's Kahala. We were (especially me!) was very disappointed that there was NO applewood smoked bacon-just cheap bacon. I asked the waiter and he said that it's no longer available- for a month now. I told him (Kendi) that can't be since my husband and I had JUST had it last week-there & I had it last month at the Chili's Waikele. A mgr (I'm assuming she's a manager-did not introduce herself) came to our table. She stated the bacon has not been available for 2 months and the cooks did not know how to cook it correctly. What the..? I had already let the incident go...but Then another mgr came to our table and stated that it hasn't been available for 6 months. WHAT?! He too did not introduce himself. We've been going to Chili's Kahala since it first opened. And the menu has been updated and HAS the Applewood bacon. $14 hamburger! Extemely disappointed with no applewood bacon and the LIES! There's been other problematic time, but this took the cake-with the lies. My lemons was served in a plastic cup cap cover and Kendi the waiter states that the dishes were being washed. WTF? It was not crowed at that time. And Then we were ignored. Service & food prep decreasing. Shape up Chili's Kahala! AND stop lying to your customers!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Christina Lake, Canada
“Visited 3 times during our stay in Honolulu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

As we were renting a place near this Chili's, and many other restaurants had long waits (due to Veteran's Day), we ended up dining here a number of times (sometimes just at the bar). Good variety & selection of food on the menu, service was very good except one evening where part of our order was cold, another incorrect - but was quickly rectified. The onion strings were great! We usually try to stay away from chain restaurants on our travels, but Chili's didn't disappoint.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Canberra
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Our daughter introduced my wife and I to Chili's during a recent trip to Hawaii. It is now one of our favourite restaurants. Wonderful menu, not just burgers, and great drinks menu too! Service was attentive without being over the top. And the Margaritas wow, I had a Coronarita Margarita which was amazing. Chili's is child friendly with great atmosphere. Highly recommend Chili's

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

From the first encounter to the last, everything was fantastic. The food, the service and the ambiance were all perfect. Good job!

• Visited November 2012