“Great as always” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Olathe, Kansas
“Great as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2010

My wife at at our first Original Pancake House in Las Vegas, and it has been one of our favorites ever since. I had the R&J's favorite omelet which was an omelet with a spanish twist. Personally, I didn't like the sauce on top of the omelette. Now I know some are going to ask how I can give it a 5-star without actually liking part of the dish. My reasoning is that it was a very delicious sauce, kind of like a salsa but different, I just didn't care for it on top of my omelette because I don't like omelette's and salsa. But the omelette itself was incredible, and the sauce by itself was great. The pancakes as always were fantastic and the service pretty good as well. There was about a 15 minute wait at 8:30 on a Sunday, not too bad. I can't think of any negatives to write about the place, and would highly recommend it. Tab for 2 was $22, which my wife had an omelette as well.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“49ers. nuff said.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2009

49ers. nuff said.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Huge fluffy omelets and...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2008

Huge fluffy omelets and delicious pancakes.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Same as any other Original Pancake House.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2008

Same as any other Original Pancake House.

Aiea, Hawaii
“Best Pancakes in Hawaii”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2008

When: July 12, 2008 1:00 pm, Party of 3

Total Bill: $25.60 for 1 order of Ham & cheese omelette, with Pancakes and 1 order of Corn Beef omelette with Pancakes, 2 coffees & 1 apple juice.

This Original Pancake House branch in the Waiakamilo Shopping Center, is not in a picture perfect area, but that's perfectly alright with the regulars. My family & I visit here, at least twice a month.

The food is always consistent, like other Original Pancake House across the country. The winner here is always the light and tasty pancakes and the fluffy egg omelettes. Service is always is quick and friendly. If it wasn't for the long lines on weekends, we would eat here every weekend. This branch opens 7 days a week, 6:00 am to 2:00 pm.

SGS Pearlridge, HI (701008)