“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sarento's Top of the I

Sarento's Top of the I
1777 Ala Moana Blvd Ste 225, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815 (Waikiki)
(808) 995-5559
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sarento's Top of the I is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 1,946 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Description: Superb, regional Italian cuisine with a Mediterranean flair. Specialties include award-winning homemade pastas, fresh Hawaiian seafood, prime steaks, veal, lamb, chicken, pork and signature dishes such as osso buco, as well as decadently delicious Italian desserts from their pastry chef. Sarento's offers an excellent Happy Hour with signature cocktails and small plates at the bar from 5pm-8pm daily. Happy Hour goes until 10 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays! With breathtaking views of Diamond Head, Waikiki Beach and Honolulu's famous skyline, Sarento's brings a bit of Italy to Hawaii with style. Old country warmth and hospitality are part of the atmosphere that makes this fine dining establishment one of Hawaii's most celebrated. Beautiful private dining rooms are available for groups up to 40.
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is a great place to visit and have dinner. Fantastic views and great atmosphere. The service was fantastic and the food was really good as well. The drinks were good, but the overall dining experience was simply great.

Visited December 2013

Toronto, Canada
“The perfect romantic evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to go the Sarentos after a long day at the beach and got dressed up to make an occasion of it. We thought Sarentos would be just okay (due to some reviews here!) but we were blown away from start to finish. We went around 7 and little did we know that the sun was setting! We rode in a private elavator that faces the ocean and we scored the corner table- meaning panoramic views all night long! From the wine to the incredible ahi and delightful servers, this was a wonderful night out. Definitely our best meal of the trip! Enjoy!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Excellent View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Watched the Luau at the Hilton on the roof of the Convention Center. Decent for kids, excellent food.

Visited February 2014
“Nice restaurant for your last night in town ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We decided to get dressed up for our last night in Hawaii.We called ahead to ask about reservation and we were told we didn't need any.When we arrived, the lady then informed us they weren't essaying anyone without a reservation. We explained to her the conversation we had earlier. She then left for a good 15 minutes, just as we were leaving she decided she could now seat us. Besides that, everything was good. Great food and service.

Anchorage, Alaska
“Off night?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I went to the Top of the Ilikai expecting magic. Not.
The service was indifferent. After the waiter brought my drink and my shrimp cocktail, I never saw him again. He never once stopped by to ask if I needed anything or to ask if all was well. In fact, he delivered the shrimp cocktail without a plate for it. When I finished a shrimp, I had nowhere to put the shrimp tail. The shrimp itself was so undercooked that you could see the raw pale color after taking one bite. I thought I could chew my way threw it but it was an unpleasant experience and I was not enjoying myself. I did ask that it be recooked and it was returned to me - again without a plate. When I had finally had enough and wanted to leave, I had to go to the bar and ask for the check. The view is outstanding and I had expected a happy, Happy Hour. Not tonight.

• Visited March 2014