“Funniest guy on the Island” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Temecula, California
“Funniest guy on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Bo's is one of the funniest comedians I have ever heard I never stopped laughing. I have heard Bo over the years and each time is more entertaining then the last. Dont miss the show its the best onthe Island!

Visited June 2013

Eugene, Oregon
7 attraction reviews
“Great show...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Bo put on a great show. He also catered to the age and type of crowd. Good show and worth the price at the Hale Koa. Get there early and order an appetizer before the show. For seating we enjoyed the second row of tables back in the middle.

Visited May 2013
New Jersey
“Don't miss this show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have seen Bo at least five times and have rarely heard the same material. He is a master at involving the audience and feeds off audience response - keeping his show engaging, current and lively, and always hilarious. He is a fabulous entertainer for a great price. I have seen many comedians in Las Vegas and New York, most are overpriced and not as funny. Don't miss this show.

Visited January 2013
San Diego, California
“Hilarious Comedy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Husband and I went to see High and Right Comedy Show Saturday night and we were still laughing when it ended. Love the way Bo gets the audience involved in his act. We found ourselves repeating part of his act on the way home. Looking forward to seeing Bo's show next time we're in Waikiki. The show changes with current events and is never stale. We've ben to a plethora of Comedy Clubs over the past 30 or so years and this one is unique. Looking forward to seeing it again next time we're in Waikiki. great .

Visited June 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Best Comedy Show Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

On our last girls night out we decided to do something different then our usual happy hour drinks. We heard about the High & Right Comedy show and decided to give it a shot. To our pleasing we had a night full of laughs, great food, and great drinks. Kenny Johnson started the show off and set the mood for the fun filled night. The headliner Bo Irvine had us rolling in the floor. From myself a stay at home wife, my friend a Physician Assistant, and our other friend a tree climbing lesbian(lol), we all thoroughly enjoyed and could relate to all his jokes. We look forward to a date night when we will bring along our husbands. All together I must say it was a great night. We got our tickets online, parking was a breeze, and we received great service of food and drinks all night long. I suggest this show to anyone looking for a good night in Waikiki. From start to finish I assure you will enjoy!

-Alison :)