I am not a fan of lobby bars as I've traveled to a variety of different places and it's never an interesting place. However, a good friend of mine introduced me to The Study.. I believe that's the name anyways.. It's officially the lobby bar at the new Modern Honolulu in Waikiki. Since my introduction, we managed to visit The Study a number of times with the same fantastic experience.. Here are a few reasons you should consider exploring this location as a potential Honolulu hotspot or start point for you night out on the town.
1. Space - Large room with tucked away seating
2. Decor - A clash or new and old with an interesting night vibe suited for the location
3. Service - Bartender (Jaime) is fantastic and will take care of you and your party
4. Additional Service - Waitresses are well dressed, athletic and approachable
5. Selection - Strong drinks, good food and no wait time
1. Location - Parking can be a problem as street parking is cheapest but limited
2. Crowd - It can get crowded as the night progresses... suggest happy hour
3. Price - You will pay a pretty penny for the service and selection.. it's worth it!
The Modern Honolulu
1775 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96815
If you own or manage The Study, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.