“The Best Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
“The Best Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Last night in Waikiki, wanted to get something to take back to our accomodation, sit on the balcony, eat, drink and watch the beach as the sun sets

Found Serino's and everone was glad we did

Pizza's were perfect, BIG and perfect!

I understand why they do sell some of them by the slice

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Iselin, New Jersey
“Best pizza ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

great service, great pizzas and more importantly, we can customize it there to the nth degree.. my husband generally hates pizzas, and hates it even more if the amount of cheese there slightly exceeds his expectation of "light cheese".. but he loved this one and still talks about it after almost an year...

Visited December 2012
San Jose, CA
“Pizza a Go-Go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Well I had to go get pizza, because there is a night club in same building. Some guy was all oiled up and had a banana hammock. I was hungry, and the girls were trying to get me into their club. There was a crazy hot brunette wearing a referee outfit.. ok anyways I had 2 slices of the pepperoni sausage, and it was pretty good. They have pizza by-slice, and once you order they drop it into the pizza oven at full blast. I wasn't expecting much, but in a pinch better why not? The slices were hot and cheese was bubbling, pretty good results for a random visit.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Not the Best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

They offer two slices of pizza and a small fountain drink for a decent price, which was good. The downside is that it really didn't taste like anything special. It was lacking flavor, and I continued eating it because I was starving. Also, I'm pretty sure the guy behind the counter was either drunk, or on drugs. Neither would surprise me in Waikiki.

Visited September 2013
Sitiawan, Malaysia
“Awesome hawaiian pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Ate the Hawaiian pizza at the Serino's Pizza Waikiki, Kuhio Ave., Honolulu just across the street from my hotel. It was really tasty. We loved it.

Visited August 2013