“Sunset yoga with Karen is a must on Oahu!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 281 activities in Honolulu
Type: Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Waikiki Yoga on the Beach and Wellness Retreat Tours to off beaten path prestine parts of Oahu- Morning Beach and Sunset Yoga is a Top thing to do in Honolulu, Hawaii. Group and private Yoga sessions are held on the beach fronts of Waikiki in Honolulu, Surrounding beaches, and into island jungles too! Our beach yoga session is an authentic India trained Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow. The class has many beginners, but provides many modifications for those experienced in yoga. Yoga in the Outdoors is your moment of calm serenity amidst the bustle of vacation plans and waikiki. And it's practiced on grass near the sand as flat surfaces are optimal for joint and alignment. Spa sessions also available.
“Sunset yoga with Karen is a must on Oahu!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I have been doing yoga for a few years and this class is truly the best. First of all, the scenery couldn't be better. Yoga on the beaches of Hawai'i while the sun is setting and the waves are crashing? What could be better!? Not to mention, Karen is a fabulous teacher. Her love and compassion for the practice really shows in her classes. Whether you're a beginner or a full on yogi, this class is perfect for you. Karen guides you through a variety of moves and allows you to deepen your practice as she walks around the class, carefully adjusting your poses, offering to take them to a more difficult version if she feels you are ready. No matter your level, I can promise that you will get many benefits from this class. I feel so lucky to not only live on this island but to also have the opportunity to practice yoga with such an amazing teacher in such an amazing way! Aloha!

Visited August 2013

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Just what my Body & i Needed!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

..i arrived with aches & pains...& walked away feeling painless & lite!!!
Fortunately...i live here...& intend to continue allowing Karen to assist me in becoming a better & better me!!! ..Cuz she helped me improve on myself!!!

And the spot & time she's chosen, encompasses Nature at its Finest!...seemingly, enabling me to breathe into the poses more deeply, gently, & Willingly..

MAHALOS KAREN!!!...Welcome Home.....& we're glad U r back!!!
with Aloha,
lisa

Visited July 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great for getting back into practice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I used to practice yoga religiously for many years, but somehow got out of it a couple of years ago. As part of moving to Oahu I promised I'd get back into the practice.

Karen is great! Perfect for beginners or experienced practitioners with a very calm/no drama style. Highly chill. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
“Rebalanced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Taking the practise outside of the studio and into the fresh ocean breeze was amazing. I have taken several of my visiting ohana to experience beach sunset yoga and they all leave with a look of awe on their faces. Thank you so much!

Visited June 2013
Blue Island, Illinois, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Karen, the instructor was awesome! We had some trouble finding the location so we were a bit late but she was able to keep the class going without an issue, once we got started we had a terrific time. She was great at working with all skill levels. The more experienced people were able to feel challenged by the poses, and she helped us newbies get into the rhythm of things. I had never done yoga before and I loved every second of it. Our whole group thought it was the highlight of our Oahu vacation. If you are thinking about doing this, DO IT! You will have a wonderful time!

Visited May 2013