“Yes!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Columbus, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
“Yes!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was the best part of our Hawaiian vacation. It is a must do if you are adventurous. So beautiful...the views, the experience. I loved every minute. This is an extreme sport kind of so we purchased a rider for our travel insurance to cover if anything (God forbid) went wrong. With the very safe staff everything went perfect for us and our boat/sail mates. It was so great. This company is very organized, very knowledgeable, and friendly. I would parasail with them again in a heartbeat. The $30 SD card for pics is def recommended. Those are memories you will want to look back on for sure; to be sure the card works maybe bring your camera like we did and plug the card in before getting back to shore. The camera used for our trip was a Canon and the card worked perfectly on our Canon. Bring tip money and cash for the fuel surcharge. Also you can park free (on-street) along the park entrance next door.

Visited May 2013

Vancouver, Canada
10 attraction reviews
“SO much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

My friends and I bought a Groupon for tandem parasailing. We had a third friend so they gave us the cheaper price for the third person. The crew was nice and we purchased the $30 picture package in which they take the pictures of us in the air with their professional camera.

My friends and I (3 people in total) got to go up in the air together. We were terrified but once we were up in the air it was an amazing experience! We were only up 500ft up, I see others were up 800ft- 1000ft. You are up in the air for less 10 minutes so with about 8 people on the boat, the entire time out on the boat isn't that long.

I would recommend X-treme Parasil to others who are looking for something exciting to do in Honolulu!

Visited April 2013
Beloit, WI
57 attraction reviews
“I was terrified, now I want to do it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Why would an overweight person with a fear of heights go on something like this? Faith that my husband wasn't wrong when he said I would love it! I was terrified! All of our friends were on the boat and I really couldn't back out. The higher we got in the air, the quieter it became. Granted, it is a little intimidating watching planes come in so low to Honolulu airport when you are flying so high. They dipped us in the ocean on the way back in to the boat. It was exhilerating! If we do go back to Oahu again, I will definitely do this again. To make a correction it was Nov. 2009 that we were there.

Visited November 2012
“Parasailing in high swell, very sea sick, jet ski no way”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

We booked the parasailing and jet ski. The parasailing is a good set up, and captain and crew were great. The swell in the ocean was high, which meant many passages were ill. My family had to wait for several others to go, prior to our turn, which by the time it was our go, the kids felt sick.

We deferred the jet skiing to following day. This is a joke. 30min trolley trip from hotel, sign some papers, get on shuttle bus for 20mins, wait another 40mins for boat pickup to barge, get 15min safety lessons, to ride around in a circle for 25 mins in industrial working harbour next to airport. Safe the money.

New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
“Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

It was my first parasailing experience and I really enjoyed it so much. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Though it was a bit expensive. I guess it's not cheap to parasail:-)

I would come back to do it again!