“Hawaiian Love” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Fullerton, CA
“Hawaiian Love”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Though I'm not a big fan of Hawaiian food, my wife loves the stuff, and this is as good a place as any to get her lau lau fix. A hole in the wall with no parking, no credit cards, and not that cheap, but the food is good enough to keep folks coming back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Singapore, Singapore
“Best Poké”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We love all the Poké here especially the Wasabi Poké.

We drop by for all our visits to Oahu. Always the same high standards. Be prepared to wait though.

Tokyo, Japan
“Ahi, I saw, I conquered...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I walked to Ono Seafood from The Hyatt Regency Waikiki, for my breakfast. It was a nice warm day and the brisk pace did whet my appetite.

I almost missed the place, but the food selection did not disappoint, the generous portions sure helped! I had the Spicy Ahi on brown rice with a drink, all for less than ten bucks. I sat outside as I was among the first customers for the day, and it was fun & delicious. Wish I could have done takeout, but that would be for lunch (of kalua pork, from where else...)

A bit out of the way, well worth the trip, the meal and takeout.
Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I don't even like raw fish that much so I went to Ono's so my friend could satisfy his poke craving. Ono's convinced me that I do like raw fish and I love the spicy ahi poke over brown rice. SO GOOD. I wish I could go get lunch there right now. It's a walk-up counter, not a restaurant so don't go for the ambiance, but do go for the food!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“The Best Poke”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

This poke was the best I've had. Excellent quality, very tasty, take-out mostly.
We went there for lunch and I had the combo bowl. My husband wasn't going to eat but when he saw the items available, he went for it too. Which I lived closer.

• Visited May 2014