“Good cookies - make great gifts!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Specialty Shops
Attraction Details
San Bruno
26 attraction reviews
“Good cookies - make great gifts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I went to the one across the street from the International Market Place on Kalakaua street- I think it's an Outrigger Location - ANYWAY they all carry the same stuff so It doesn't matter which one you go to - plenty of locations.
Great cookies, lots of cute different gift packages and good price range for everyone. They have samples of alot of them as well.
Don't worry about what to get for friends and family - these make excellent gifts so just come here and buy cookies and they will be very much appreciated!

Visited April 2013

Sydney, Australia
41 attraction reviews
“Free samples, yummy cookies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

There are a number of Honolulu Cookie Company stores around Waikiki, but they all have a section of the store where you can serve yourself with free bite-sized samples! Shamefully, I never made a purchase (as tempting as the stores are) because I have to admit they aren't the *best* shortbread biscuits I have tasted. I believe they would make fantastic gifts though! They sell gift boxes and beautiful cookie tins. There's also heaps of flavours which makes it interesting.

I am guilty of coming here a few times and taking one or two samples. Luckily the staff must be used to it as they generally leave you alone and let you peruse the store without hassling you to buy things.

Visited February 2013
7 attraction reviews
“I am in serious like.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I saw the reviews and had to try these cookies for myself. I'm not a huge fan of shortbread cookies so I was skeptical. Then I tried them. They were indeed delicious. Then I tried the mini chocolate chip cookies. I was speechless. They were out of this world yummy. I couldn't leave the store without some. I will definitely be ordering these cookies from home.

Calgary, Canada
11 attraction reviews
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Make sure you stop into this hawaiian gem and bring back a few cookies for those you left behind.
They have samples so you can pick your selection however once I sampled I had to buy almost every flavour. I would have bought more had I known how good they were. My suitcase was too full. Now I am so sad that I do not have more to enjoy. I think they may ship. Will check that out soon. Loved the triple chocolate macadamia cookie and mocha ones and and and...

Visited December 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico
50 attraction reviews
“Excellent but expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

These cookies are great but expensive. Their samples was a great idea since you get to sample all the flavours. The employees are very helpful.