“Holy cookie~” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Fairview
“Holy cookie~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

These cookies are wonderful. I had read about them and was SO anxious to try them. The best part of it is that you can go in and really TRY them. There is no guessing about what they may taste like, you can taste every single flavor of cookie that they have in the store. We bought the cookie jar with a variety of the cookies and also a small container with just the mini chocolate chip ones. I can't say that either of us have a favorite though, it's hard to choose.
Don't miss this stop on your visit, it's worth every bite!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
“Good cookies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

These are good cookies and great gift to bring back for people back home. I love how they are individually wrapped.

Calgary, Canada
“Love the chocolate covered shortbread cookies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

These cookies were amazing, I loved the chocolate cover ones the best. I went to the store to see what it was all about. Tasted the samples and got hooked. Great gifts to take home for the family. This is not a restaurant but a store that sells pineapple shaped cookies.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Satisfaction Guaranteed in Every Bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I went there with my cousin to pick-up her orders. We were greeted by a very friendly staff. She knew right then and there that we were to pick-up something. The box was ready. As my cousin was chatting with the staff I went around and I saw those free taste cookies. I took the opportunity of tasting all the flavors. The cookies were so crunchy. Everything was good but I liked best the ones that are dipped in dark chocolate. When we were about to go the staff even gave me free take home cookies.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“One of a kind cookies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We lived in Hawaii when my husband was stationed there in the Marines and frequented HCC regularly. We loved the macadamia cookies so much, we even order them bi-annually now that we are back on the mainland. I used them as the favors at my wedding as well!

*If you are ordering, order in bulk! They are half price in sets of 100!

Favorites are the lilikoi, chocolate dipped macadamia and the Pineapple!

• Visited June 2013