“Really Enjoyable Show” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Performances
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Really Enjoyable Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Hubbie and I thoroughly enjoyed the show. They touched on most every style of music in a 90 minute show. The ensemble was extremely talented and personable. Further it is a show for the whole family. I'd have no problem taking kids there, and I'm very conservative. It's in the Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach, and if you're staying there, you can get a nice discount on the tickets. If you have a free night in Honolulu, consider this a good option.

Visited July 2013

Auckland Region, New Zealand
13 attraction reviews
“What a Rip Off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This evening we have the Society of seven Show on the second floor of the Outrigger Hotel.
The show has been running for 42 years and it shows!!
The theatre holds about 50, but there were only 18 people there and 10 of them were our Globus Tour group, and because there were so few people in the room, it was freezing.
It is reported to be the best show in Waikiki. Well, we didn’t think so and judging from the size of the audience, nobody else does either.
Only the four younger members of our tour party thought it was any good but the rest of us thought it was sheer rubbish.
Globus owes us a refund for inflicting it on us.
I really feel sorry for the performers who had to perform for such a small and unenthusiastic audience, and probably day after day.

Visited June 2013
“Very good show i enjoyed it a lot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went there on may 29th and I enjoyed the show a lot I wish I could go back to Hawaii so I could see the show again this is one show I will see everytime I go to Oahu.

Visited May 2013
Ulverstone, Australia
8 attraction reviews
“Great Show !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

What a great night. It's a shame that meals are not available but that is not really a problem. The cast are entertaining to the max. An excellent show. Highly recommended

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
15 attraction reviews
“A little faded”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Entertainers tried hard, but not polished. Room a bit shabby. Seats very uncomfortable. Could be quite good with a bit of attention to the small details.

Visited June 2012