Thanks to Grandpa and the crew for a great stay! The tour to the north shore was amazing and kayaking, too. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
The location is excellent, with Lulu's bar right around the corner and the beach only a few steps away.
There are lockers in all the rooms and the gates are locked at night, so I felt quite safe. Also, the rooms all have key cards.
The 12 bed dorm is a bit crowded but you can't beat the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian Hostel Beach Club is centrally located 1/2 block from beach, near the Honolulu Zoo, Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park, Aquarium, Waikiki Shell, and countless bars and restaurants. Rated "Best Youth Hostel" by the Travel Channel, our friendly staff are happy to help make your budget holiday the best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Polynesian Hostel Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hotel Honolulu
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hawaii/Honolulu