So I stayed at Hi Waikiki for about 6 nights and it was so much fun! I stayed here for a conference and was traveling alone, but it was so nice to meet people and to go to happy hour and to the night market. Although I'm at the conference during the day they had many tours on, going to see the turtles and taco Tuesday, free pancakes-Sunday! Jimmy is the best making this all possible. Best place to stay. And the beds are very comfortable, even for bunk beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha, we host all kinds of short term travelers like around the world backpackers, gap year travelers, airline & cruise ship employees, students, families & single travelers. Thanks for considering HI Waikiki! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostelling International Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hostelling International Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu