“nice and simple” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Hong Kong, China
“nice and simple”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went there around 10 pm after finding out that most restaurants are already closed.
We had one savory crepe and another sweet. It was delicious(probably because we didn't have lunch)
Friendly employees and very affordable. I recommend it if you are around Waikiki.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Awesome crepes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

My daughter and I had some late night munchies and this was around the corner from we were staying. $7 for a crepe with two fruits (strawberry, banana, mango, papaya) with whip crème, chocolate syrup and for $1.50 more a scope of gelato.

The crepes were awesome. They also had breakfast crepes, smoothies, gelato and huge shaved ice. Tables were outside. Highly recommend and my daughter loved it. Also enjoyed the trained guinea pig performing on the sidewalk!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Napa, California
“Yummy, quick breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Enjoyed a cup of java and the breakfast crepes (ham/cheese/egg, sausage/cheese/egg) and watched folks on the beach. Nice.

Visited August 2013
Prairie Village, Kansas, United States
“Give it a shot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

One of the cheaper meal options near the beach, we tried out breakfast here one day and loved it. I had a healthy crepe that had frozen yogurt in it (so freaking awesome) and my wife had a nutella crepe she enjoyed. We also had some generic coffee with the meal, but we really enjoyed spending the early morning outside eating some great crepes!

Visited July 2013
Olathe, Kansas, United States
“Healthy Crepe is Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was in Honolulu for business and just happened to find this little place. I ate a healthy crepe (frozen yogurt, blueberries, bananas, honey, and granola) for lunch almost everyday. I also talked a co-worker into trying one and she loved it too. You eat it like a big ice cream cone. FYI - they don't take AMEX so make sure you have cash or something else.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage Crepe House Hawaii, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.