“breakfast sandwich” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“breakfast sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

really good for the price! mcdonalds breakfast meals are over $8 here so this $4 sandwich with coffee was right up my alley. I went almost every day of my trip.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sydney, Australia
“Its open late”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Foods OK, fatty and cheesy which certainly has it's place late nights after a few drinks. reasonable prices, fast service.

Visited December 2013
Fresno, California
“Philly Cheesesteak in Paradise.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

While riding the Pink Trolley around Waikiki we spotted a nondescript business with a strange name, Ono Cheesesteak. After returning from a long day of sightseeing we decided to check out what seemed to be an anomaly in Hawaii, a Cheesesteak store. Our trepidation was quickly overcome when we unwrapped our shared sandwich that cut in half was two large Cheesesteak sandwiches. Made to order it was a slice of Heaven that satisfied our hunger but left us disappointed when the last bite was consumed wishing there was just one more bite... A 4 compared to a real Philly Cheesesteak, but a 5 for Hawaii. Don't expect fancy digs but you will find really great food. Oh and don;t forget the onion rings, a tasty add on.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Willow Street, Pennsylvania, United States
“The employees did not seem to care”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I entered the restaurant and immediately observed a customer at the counter trying to rectify a situation in which the counter clerk had accidentally short-changed the customer by $10.00 and the customer was upset. I dismissed that as a fluke, but then experienced a similar event, in which the change I had received was also short by a dollar. My wife and I had to order three times before the clerk got the order right. There was one other customer in the sitting area, who already had his order, so there was nothing else going on in the kitchen, and it still took 15 minutes to receive my simple order. This place has run down considerably since the last time I was here (18 months prior).

Visited May 2014
Mareeba, Australia
“Inspired by Fresh Prince”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

My wife and I had always wanted to try Philly cheese steaks seeing as we are big fans of Fresh prince of bel air. We were not disappointed. Not the healthiest option but they were bloody awesome

Visited April 2014