“Fun night for all ages” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Legends in Concert Waikiki

Legends in Concert Waikiki
Royal Hawaiian Center, 2201 Kalakaua Avenue, Suite B401, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #22 of 155 attractions in Honolulu
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: It’s “Las Vegas, Hawaiian Style” at Legends in Concert Waikiki! “Rock-A-Hula” is a spectacular live concert featuring “Elvis” and an all-star cast of tribute artists at the newly renovated Royal Hawaiian Theater. Dazzling dancers, live band and multimedia complete this “must see” musical extravaganza for all ages. Our world-class Legends Artists portray Elvis, Elton John, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga and others! The show opens 6 days a week year-round (dark Mondays). Cocktail, dinner, luau and Star of Honolulu Cruise & Show combo available.
Cairns, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Fun night for all ages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went to Legends in February and my husband and l both thoroughly enjoyed it. Seating is on a 'first come, first served' basis but every seat is very good, so no problem there. The entertainers were excellent and the show is very good value for money. Highly recommended for a fun night in Waikiki.

Visited February 2013

Penrith Australia
“What a great night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We visited Legends in Concert recently and WOW what a great time we had. We took the green room deal and my twin grandsons felt like they were royalty. In fact they enjoyed it so much we are returning in September 2014 for their 21 st birthday. If you go to Oahu and dont go to Legends you are missing out big time. Thank You to all at Legends for a great meal and show.
Margaret Booth Penrith New South Wales Australia.

Visited March 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Fun enjoyable evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed the stageside VIP dinner and show package. The drinks, food and entertainment were all excellent. The performers were incredible!! Highly recommend checking it out.

Visited April 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Enjoyable, Entertaining Evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

During the third night of my stay, I saw a print advertisement for the show while walking along Kalakaua and later called to make a reservation for the next night. I felt the show was just right in terms of it's length, not sure I would want or enjoy a longer show. For me, I enjoyed a meal prior and this was just the right amount of time for entertainment before I stopped off at another bar for a nightcap. With so many great restaraunts in Waikiki I didn't see the sense in purchasing the food package. I enjoyed the Michael Jackson entertainer the most and the crowd really kept up with the music and enthusiasm the entertainers provided.

Visited December 2012
Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Green Room Visit a Must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We took the Green Room Ultimate Experience for my husband's birthday. The show was first class and we were made to feel very special from the time we were greeted until the time we left. The staff were great and the entertainers we very obliging with photographs afterwards. The food was also very good. Very entertaining - I still have Elvis' scarf!!

Visited November 2012