“Delicious and fun” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Delicious and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very rarely do I run into a hole in the wall restaurant I want to review on trip advisor. But trying to find this place is well worth it. Their eclectic menu and Bohemian atmosphere along with a very authentic local style of Aloha would make any trip to Oahu more complete then if you have not found Morning Glass Café. Personally I like going at least once a month just to check out the menu edits and enjoy the food and atmosphere.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Exceeded my expectations! Best egg sandwich on the planet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Ok, so this is going to sound ridiculous but I'm telling you it's true - their egg sandwich was among my top 3 meals in Hawaii. Yes, it was just an egg sandwich but it was the ultimate egg sandwich. The quality of the ingredients they use is what makes this place so great. I also enjoyed an iced mocha with my egg sammy which was equally delish! They brew each cup individually so it takes a few minutes but it is well worth the wait! This place is a bit off the beaten path but if you have a car during your stay in Oahu you have to go! If this place wasn't 5,000 miles away from home I'd be a regular :) See you next year Morning Glass, until then I'll be working on replicating your masterpiece of an egg sandwich.

Visited February 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“One of the best things I've ever eaten ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

The morning glass is incredible. My coffee was heavenly and the egg sandwich was so good it made my toes curl.

Morning glass has a pretty small menu, but if you're not picky (like I only eat plain I Hop pancakes every morning picky) give it a shot. My wife and I enjoy getting off the beaten path and eating things we can't get at home. This was right up our ally.

The fun vibe, friendly service, and creative cuisine made both of us very happy we made the short trek to morning glass.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“The Best Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

They use the v60 drip for their coffee and it gets the best out of every bean. The food is usually good. I had the breakfast scone once and it was pretty dry and tasteless but have been back since and they've fixed that recipe.

Service is good and the staff are always friendly. Prepare to queue though during the week, as it's quite a small place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Maui
“Creative breakfasts (in a good way) + super service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Despite the wait, it was worth it. The Mac and cheese pancakes were really something with maple syrup and you must get the bacon with it! They had crunchy little cheesy bits and were perfectly fried off the griddle. My latte had an erupting volcano in the foam - so artful. My husband's skillet eggs and spinach was delightful and came with three pieces of toast - perfect if you're a sunny side up dipper because two pieces just isn't enough! Super competent and efficient servers. It'd be better without all the crowds but then wouldn't everything? Wishful thinking when the food and service are so good!

• Visited August 2013