“Fun-filled and entertaining for all skill levels” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Center Ring Diving

Center Ring Diving
1687A Kalauokalani Way, Honolulu, Oahu, HI (Mililani - Waipio - Melemanu)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #73 of 299 Activities in Honolulu
Type: Water sports
Attraction Details
Katy, Texas, United States
“Fun-filled and entertaining for all skill levels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was happy to see that Alan had successfully transitioned from being my favorite guide to running a great operation. I had a group of ten SCUBA divers ranging from very experienced to newly certified to never done it to "I thought I was only going to snorkel today!". Everyone enjoyed their dives and the great conversations with the crew. If you haven't already seen it, you need to see the picture of Alan's head in a lion's mouth!.

Visited June 2013

Austin, Texas, United States
“Scuba Diving with a Lion Tamer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Awesome wreck dive and reef dive. Alan was an awesome guide who not only showed us everything we could possibly want to see under the ocean but also enthrawled us with his stories of the circus.

Visited June 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Fantastic First Fishing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Only my second visit to the Islands and first to Oahu, from the moment I stepped on the boat I was graciously welcomed by the Captain, his wife and the crew. The ship itself was very homey and luxurious, detailed with Alan and Wanda's own personal flair. Gorgeous waters and skies made for a good day for fishing. The 3-man crew were very attentive to the lines, and very knowledgable, conversational and fun! Unfortunately, I didn't get to dive this time due to visibility, but knowing Alan's background I definitely plan on coming back! At the end of the day, got to know the crew a bit better while we relaxed, drank Wanda's Bloody Caesars, and got to know each other while docked in the marina. Marvelous experience and people all around. All in all, a great way to top off my trip to Waikiki.

Visited May 2013
Hong Kong
6 attraction reviews
“Top Notch Boating Experience - Something for Everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Fantastic experience which was custom tailored for a group with a young child and two adults with dietary restrictions. There was something for everyone to do despite diverse interests: whale watching, snorkeling, fishing, sightseeing, sunbathing, drinking, eating...

- Alan and Wanda went out of their way to get food in advance that suited everyone
- The entire crew was knowledgable about Hawaii's history, whale sighting, diving/snorkeling sites and best places to cruise
- Wanda makes a mean Bloody Ceasar, just be careful with how much you drink on a hot day
- All snorkeling/scuba gear is provided in sizes ranging for kids through adults
- Boat is spacious and clean

Highly recommend this crew and boat for excellent service and a top notch outing.

Visited February 2013
Kailua Village, Hawaii, United States
“Last Day in Hawaii, easily one of the BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I was stationed in Pearl Harbor for the past 2.5 years and I wanted/needed a special last day event before heading off to Japan. I must preface by stating that I had the time of my life!!! From recreational divers to dive instructors, it was appreciated by everyone on the boat. It was a luxurious experience and a real upgrade from the typical dive boats you see. Alan's boat staff were all friendly and professional. I recommend it to anyone who's ready to relax out at sea whether it be through diving, fishing, or both.

Visited December 2012