I stayed here for November 29, 2012 to December 9, 2012. I was in Room 1712 in the Ewa Tower I had a Deluxe Ocean Front room with a king size bed the room was very clean and spacious, the staff were very nice and helpful.
I really enjoyed my stay and will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the magnificence and beauty of Hawaii at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. Our welcoming Waikiki hotel offers the ultimate combination of personalized service, outstanding amenities and a perfect location close to all that embodies our island. Stroll to such landmarks as Diamond Head, Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium from our spectacular setting fronting Waikiki Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu