This hotel was part of our Hawaiin Airline package.
Here for 8 nights.
Third night now and still have the bed sheet with the hole in it. Not 4 star,
Rooms big but tired. Great location overlooking the beach . Room rate around 220 per night and not to the standard of rate.
Would not stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort
- Honolulu Hyatt
- Hyatt Waikiki
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the magnificence and beauty of Hawaii at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. Our welcoming Waikiki hotel offers the ultimate combination of personalized service, outstanding amenities and a perfect location close to all that embodies our island. Stroll to such landmarks as Diamond Head, Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium from our spectacular setting fronting Waikiki Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.