The view from our ocean facing room was absolutely stunning. Looking out on to the morning surf and seeing the surf hire setting up was enough to get us up and out there at 6am on holiday!
The location is great, right opposite Waikiki beach and we found the staff to be very friendly and attentive...especially a lady on reception called Betty who was just so welcoming and filled with Aloha ! The room was very spacious, clean and with an enviable balcony view!
The lifts could do with a little renovation, they feel a little rickety when you're hurtling from the thirty something floor! and the common areas in need of a little revamp. I was disappointed to see that kept birds in cages in the foyer for guests to look at, hardly a fitting environment for such beautiful birds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Oahu in one of Hawaii's most fashionable zip codes. Just steps from renowned warm waters and spectacular views of Waikiki Beach, the property features an award-winning spa, retail shopping, cultural activities and cuisine from celebrated chefs. Close to Honolulu's most visited attractions, including the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, Iolani Palace and Diamond Head Crater, the hotel is the ideal solution for those who want it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu