The view from our ocean facing room was absolutely stunning. Looking out on to the morning surf and seeing the surf hire setting up was enough to get us up and out there at 6am on holiday!
The location is great, right opposite Waikiki beach and we found the staff to be very friendly and attentive...especially a lady on reception called Betty who was just so welcoming and filled with Aloha ! The room was very spacious, clean and with an enviable balcony view!
The lifts could do with a little renovation, they feel a little rickety when you're hurtling from the thirty something floor! and the common areas in need of a little revamp. I was disappointed to see that kept birds in cages in the foyer for guests to look at, hardly a fitting environment for such beautiful birds.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort
- Honolulu Hyatt
- Hyatt Waikiki
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the magnificence and beauty of Hawaii at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. Our welcoming Waikiki hotel offers the ultimate combination of personalized service, outstanding amenities and a perfect location close to all that embodies our island. Stroll to such landmarks as Diamond Head, Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium from our spectacular setting fronting Waikiki Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, BookIt.com, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.