Big hotel right across for beach. Layout a little demanding and bottom two storey's shops. Sort of lacks a privacy feel. Staff all helpful although as hotel disjointed even after 7 nights never had a sense of anything special about it except a place to sleep.
They charge a resort fee for what I can't imagine as no activities or communication of activities was communicated. Guess it was just purely a revenue raiser to pretend their base room rate looked OK.
We upgrade room (Paid extra $50) and found bed average - both of us woke up with sort backs, and actual bathroom very small. Great View helped but whilst room OK for a Hyatt only just for price.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort
- Honolulu Hyatt
- Hyatt Waikiki
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the magnificence and beauty of Hawaii at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. Our welcoming Waikiki hotel offers the ultimate combination of personalized service, outstanding amenities and a perfect location close to all that embodies our island. Stroll to such landmarks as Diamond Head, Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium from our spectacular setting fronting Waikiki Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.