We arrived early after long flight from Sydney, our booked room wasnt ready but the friendly efficient front desk staff quickly changed our room so we could get in early which was much appreciated. We were on 28th floor Diamond Head Tower with partial ocean view. The room was nice, views of the ocean and the city were good, it was a bit noisy some nights till about 10pm.The buffet breakfast was so fantastic that
we did not need lunch most days. The breakfast staff were friendly and helpful. Great location for shopping, dinner by the pool and cocktails at sunset. Want to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the magnificence and beauty of Hawaii at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. Our welcoming Waikiki hotel offers the ultimate combination of personalized service, outstanding amenities and a perfect location close to all that embodies our island. Stroll to such landmarks as Diamond Head, Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium from our spectacular setting fronting Waikiki Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu