We arrived early after long flight from Sydney, our booked room wasnt ready but the friendly efficient front desk staff quickly changed our room so we could get in early which was much appreciated. We were on 28th floor Diamond Head Tower with partial ocean view. The room was nice, views of the ocean and the city were good, it was a bit noisy some nights till about 10pm.The buffet breakfast was so fantastic that
we did not need lunch most days. The breakfast staff were friendly and helpful. Great location for shopping, dinner by the pool and cocktails at sunset. Want to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Oahu in one of Hawaii's most fashionable zip codes. Just steps from renowned warm waters and spectacular views of Waikiki Beach, the property features newly remodeled guest rooms, an award-winning spa, retail shopping, cultural activities and cuisine from celebrated chefs. Close to Honolulu's most visited attractions, including the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, Iolani Palace and Diamond Head Crater, the hotel is the ideal solution for those who want it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Jetsetter and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu