Arrived before the usual check in time.. Offered an upgrade the view was a deluxe full sea view.... Worth every penny.
The room on the 19 th floor of the diamond head tower.
View was just amazing
Huge room and bed. The bathroom
was small but had everything you needed.
Spotless room with flowers was a nice touch.
The wifi was fast and easy to connect.
Yes there is resort fee but it hardly breaks the bank.
You get free calls, wifi and water..... All at a reasonable cost.
Really enjoyed the laid back atmosphere of the hotel.
Make sure you check out the pool on floor 3.... Great pool area and nice place for lunch.
When it came to check out there was one small problem over the tax.
This was soon cleared up and the service from the front desk manager Danielle was very professional..... We were soon off on our cruise.
Very much looking forward to our return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the magnificence and beauty of Hawaii at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. Our welcoming Waikiki hotel offers the ultimate combination of personalized service, outstanding amenities and a perfect location close to all that embodies our island. Stroll to such landmarks as Diamond Head, Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium from our spectacular setting fronting Waikiki Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu