“Best time I have ever had in Hawaii...and I lived there!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #57 of 356 Activities in Honolulu
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Massimo Sport Hawaii " A leading Hawaii activities provider, known for it's professionalism, offers some of the best private services and guided tours available on Oahu. Spend the day hiking to some of Hawaii's most beautiful waterfalls or Kayak the crystal waters of the pacific. Offering Stand up paddle boarding, Surfing, Snorkeling, Fitness Services, Wedding Services, Airport Shuttle, and any idea the client wants to make reality. It is clear to see why MSH is leading in Hawaii's Activities Profession.Explore Hawaii with MSH Hawaii Tours
Menlo Park, California
“Best time I have ever had in Hawaii...and I lived there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Who would of thought that the Aloha spirit would be found with this group but if you really want to get off the beaten path and feel truly at one with the Island this is the team! I made a trip to the North Shore where I not only discovered parts of the island I had never seen, when we made a stop for fruit (at my request) the lovely lady knew my guide by name...the entire day was perfect and I cannot recommend the trip to the North Shore enough. These guys were excellent and the service was well above expectations. The tour was great as was the information and history of the island that came with the day. A real unexpected gem!

Visited December 2013

New York City, New York
“Spontaneous trip ended up being worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

My friend and I weren't planning on doing any tours during our stay in Hawaii, but Calvin ended up convincing us to try it out after his daily water aerobics class at the Sheraton. Though it was a little pricey, it was definitely worth it! We really reccomend the off roadding tour with Calvin. This company is awesome because it offers individual family tours instead of big group tours. If you and your family was to experience the island of Oahu, then definitely get in contact with Massimo sports!

Visited January 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Tour to the north shore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

A must. Just returned from a fabulous afternoon starting at the sheraton at noon with Massimo and heading north to pipeline to watch the pipeline masters. Stopping for a quick authentic Hawaiian lunch at killer tacos in Haleiwa. 14 foot waves and amazing surfing at one of the most beautiful beaches. Massimo and Kelvin showed us a great day and we learnt so much of the history and culture of Hawaii. It was great to see the real Hawaii with such great tour guides. You won't be disappointed. We loved it

Visited December 2013
Bartlett, Illinois
“Offroading in Hawaii”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We found Massimo Sport via a reference at the Sheraton Waikiki and how lucky we were! There were six of us and we had an exciting tour of the island with points of interest like you would never find anywhere else. My teenage boys absolutely enjoyed the vehicle going off-road on the north shore. On top of an excellent tour, Massimo recommended an Italian restaurant for dinner and it turned out to be our best meal on the island.

Thanks again to Massimo and Calvin!

Visited November 2013
Sydney, Australia
“AWESOME EXPERIENCE - MAHALO MAX”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

My partner and I where on our honeymoon and Hawaii was our last spot....So we wanted to relax and almost just spent all our time by the pool....What a mistake this would have been... We ended up taking the tour with Max , 6am start to get sunrise and we did the whole island by midday and still had the rest of the day by the pool.
Max showed us both the commercial and traditional parts to Waikiki....the scenery was breath taking - like a post card....we swam with the turtles......had the option to snorkel if we wanted..and too be honest we felt like we had known Max for a very long time within 5 minutes of knowing him which made the tour relaxing and comfortable.
Max is a genuine business man who displayed to me the highest work ethic and passion about the island and what he enjoys most about these tours...ensuring the client has an exceptional experience....Thanks Max and next time we are in Hawaii ill be in contact...Mahalo

Visited November 2013