“AWESOME EXPERIENCE - MAHALO MAX” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 281 activities in Honolulu
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Massimo Sport Hawaii " A leading Hawaii activities provider, known for it's professionalism, offers some of the best private services and guided tours available on Oahu. Spend the day hiking to some of Hawaii's most beautiful waterfalls or Kayak the crystal waters of the pacific. Offering Stand up paddle boarding, Surfing, Snorkeling, Fitness Services, Wedding Services, Airport Shuttle, and any idea the client wants to make reality. It is clear to see why MSH is leading in Hawaii's Activities Profession.Explore Hawaii with MSH Hawaii Tours
Sydney, Australia
“AWESOME EXPERIENCE - MAHALO MAX”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

My partner and I where on our honeymoon and Hawaii was our last spot....So we wanted to relax and almost just spent all our time by the pool....What a mistake this would have been... We ended up taking the tour with Max , 6am start to get sunrise and we did the whole island by midday and still had the rest of the day by the pool.
Max showed us both the commercial and traditional parts to Waikiki....the scenery was breath taking - like a post card....we swam with the turtles......had the option to snorkel if we wanted..and too be honest we felt like we had known Max for a very long time within 5 minutes of knowing him which made the tour relaxing and comfortable.
Max is a genuine business man who displayed to me the highest work ethic and passion about the island and what he enjoys most about these tours...ensuring the client has an exceptional experience....Thanks Max and next time we are in Hawaii ill be in contact...Mahalo

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Great way to keep fit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was at the Sheraton Waikiki for one week in November 2013. I did the yoga water aerobics almost every day with Massimo and loved it. Great fun...for free....thank you!

Visited November 2013
“A getaway from the tourist norm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were picked up from our hotel. After a short drive to the North Shore we made our way off road. This was excellent, we got to see a very peaceful, remote part of the island. The views were amazing and the insight by our guide Massimo about the cliffs and ocean was great. After that we toured along the North Shore and some of the most well known surfing spots. We had lunch at a local shrimp stand and continued the tour to local spots where several movies had been filmed. The day was very fun and in my opinion way better than any standard tour offered. I would highly recommend this for someone who is not looking for a cookie cutter tour. Massimo is more than happy to stop or do anything that you would like as he will custmize the day to your liking.

Anchorage, Alaska
“Girls Trip 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My daughter, best friend and I stayed at the Sheraton Waikiki for a special girl's trip the last week of October/first week of November. Every morning, Massimo would come and teach an aquatic yoga class in the fabulous pool. The class was alot of fun and the instruction was great. At the end of the week, I felt like Massimo was a good friend.

Visited October 2013
“Excellent paddle board lesson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

This was one of the greatest mornings I've ever had! Massimo took us to a lovely beach and taught us to paddle board. He is an excellent teacher and this middle aged fat lady even stood up on the paddle board which is saying something! I would do it again in a heartbeat!