“A getaway from the tourist norm” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Massimo Sport Hawaii " A leading Hawaii activities provider, known for it's professionalism, offers some of the best private services and guided tours available on Oahu. Spend the day hiking to some of Hawaii's most beautiful waterfalls or Kayak the crystal waters of the pacific. Offering Stand up paddle boarding, Surfing, Snorkeling, Fitness Services, Wedding Services, Airport Shuttle, and any idea the client wants to make reality. It is clear to see why MSH is leading in Hawaii's Activities Profession.Explore Hawaii with MSH Hawaii Tours
“A getaway from the tourist norm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife and I were picked up from our hotel. After a short drive to the North Shore we made our way off road. This was excellent, we got to see a very peaceful, remote part of the island. The views were amazing and the insight by our guide Massimo about the cliffs and ocean was great. After that we toured along the North Shore and some of the most well known surfing spots. We had lunch at a local shrimp stand and continued the tour to local spots where several movies had been filmed. The day was very fun and in my opinion way better than any standard tour offered. I would highly recommend this for someone who is not looking for a cookie cutter tour. Massimo is more than happy to stop or do anything that you would like as he will custmize the day to your liking.

Visited November 2013

Anchorage, Alaska
“Girls Trip 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My daughter, best friend and I stayed at the Sheraton Waikiki for a special girl's trip the last week of October/first week of November. Every morning, Massimo would come and teach an aquatic yoga class in the fabulous pool. The class was alot of fun and the instruction was great. At the end of the week, I felt like Massimo was a good friend.

Visited October 2013
“Excellent paddle board lesson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This was one of the greatest mornings I've ever had! Massimo took us to a lovely beach and taught us to paddle board. He is an excellent teacher and this middle aged fat lady even stood up on the paddle board which is saying something! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Visited November 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Off road tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We were thrilled to take an off road adventure around Oahu, we wanted to drive ourselves but this was way better having a guide to show us all the amazing special and beautiful spots on the island. Massimo picked us up at our hotel, he was a wonderful guide and we had Sicily in common! The off road adventure was so much fun, was like being on a roller coaster! Saw amazing wild life and beauty all around us. The waves and surfers were incredible. We stopped for kahlua pig tacos at Killer tacos, delicious! My husband and I had an amazing time and highly recommend this tour!

Delta, Canada
“yogaquatic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

exhilarating, work to all part of your body,good exercise,it is recommended to anywhere as long as there is pool good cardio too and to all your muscles

Visited October 2013

Been to Massimo Sport Hawaii Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Massimo Sport Hawaii Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.