A short 2 minute walk will see you with sand between your toes on Waikiki beach. The hotel is average, rooms were clean. The front desk staff were very friendly and checked within 4 hrs of arrival if everything was ok with the room. There was some noise but I slept through it. Room 510 could do with some blocking curtains over the bed as the light from the next building beams in during the night.
We were extremely grateful that our room was available for checkin when we arrived early morning from our Australian flight..
We would recommend this hotel to those who are budget conscious and don't have standards above their price range :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Stay Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu