the stay was ok the hotel is cute. but they make you pay an extra $20 a day for parking plus $10 a day for something else which sucks big time... but other than that the people are nice the hotel is quiet and the ladies that rent rooms here are freaking gorgeous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Stay Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu