So close to the best part of Waikiki Beach (Diamond Head side) with every conceivable amenity right outside your door. Watch amazing boogie boarding near the pier. Stay Hotel Waikiki is clean and modern for a reasonable price. Intimate, laid back with no fuss and everything you need. We found all of the staff to be friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast, daily newspaper, flat screen tv, internet access and WiFi were all nice amenities, but there is a daily amenity fee associated with these. Parking available. Just stayed with my 18 year old son who will be attending UH Manoa in the Fall, so this was an excellent location for us to quickly zip up to campus for appointments. Much more traffic congestion and heavier foot traffic going toward the Ala Moana side of Waikiki which makes Stay Waikiki's location very convenient if you have a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Tingo, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Stay Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu