I love the concept of this hotel, but they need to continue to work on it. Stayed 1 night - the staff could not have been friendlier and the location was great. But the room looked like they simply painted the old college dorm room, added a new bed and that was it. All the bath fixtures were original equipment. There was no nightstand, and I brought in the little patio table to use as a luggage rack. I paid their internet rate of $109/night and should have gone through one of the discounters - with the parking ($15) and the "amenities fee" ($10 - was at a loss as to what that was for, but apparently it was for the continental breakfast and the free wi-fi) and taxes the room ended up costing over $150! I wish them well but won't stay there again until some upgrades are made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, Stay Hotel Waikiki is within a block of the ocean and the International Market Place. Also nearby are shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head. We offer a 24-hour business center with free use of our business center computers. In addition, Stay Hotel Waikiki provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Some rooms include balconies with views. All guestrooms feature flat-panel televisions with cable channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Stay Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stay Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Stay Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu