“Hidden secrets” 5 of 5 stars

$110*
and up
Ranked #3 of 18 Food & Drink in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Honolulu's premiere walking food tour. We will taste foods that only locals know about, while learning the culture and history that has evolved Hawaii into a diverse melting pot of ethnic food. Tourists and locals alike learn while enjoying Hawaii's local cuisine. Give us a few hours of your time and we will savor culinary delights, teach you about the background of Hawaii food, and give you memories that will last a lifetime!
honolulu
5 attraction reviews
“Hidden secrets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Want to eat what the locals love? Go on this tour!! I have been living here my whole life and didn't know about these yummy hidden treasure. Well worth the money and I would definitely recommend to locals and tourist. Now that kalbi is one of my top favorite kalbi (short ribs) places. The tour guide was very knowledgeable in the rich history of Hawaii good eats.

Visited September 2012

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Take a bite out of what Honolulu has to offer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Ryan guided us on a walking tour that let us sample the local fair. Along the way, he shared stories of the area and provided ample time to enjoy the delicious offerings of local restaurants and food trucks. It was great to travel with a group of like-minded foodies.

I would recommend this to my friends and family, as well as do it again my next trip!

Visited October 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Walking food tour around Honolulu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

It was a nice way to find out about some "secret" local favorites. As we walked to the next place, we're able to talk about the history of the area and learn some traditions. Bring an umbrella. It was a beautiful, but sunny Hawaiian day.

Learned about the musubi & best kalbi I've ever had!

Visited July 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“great eats! great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I had a chance to go on one of the first few walking tours for Aloha Food Tours and was surprised at all the different local treats that I would've never found on my own. Ryan was well informed about all the awesome local food delights that everyone should try out. My favorite was the musubi shop where I had a spam, cheese, on rice with wasabi mayo! delicious! We must've stopped at around 5 places and by the end of it I was stuffed :)

As well Ryan gave a history of some the buildings and temples we saw along our walk. All in all this added to the experience. Definitley would do it again!

Been to Aloha Food Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Aloha Food Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.