“It was amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Owner description: Private Customized tours of Oahu
Honolulu, Hawaii
“It was amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

I met Susie last May and she showed me the most interesting things in Honolulu, with a lot of stories! It was awesome! It is a good option for Brazilians or people who speaks Portuguese too! She was born in Brazil and can give a tour in Portuguese!!!

Visited May 2011

Panama City, Panama
“Aloha Private Tours is the best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

My sister & I take a tours with Aloha Private Tours, Susie, our tour guide, was the best, super fun, friendly, very knowledgeable, with all the patience. I can said that, besides the tourist attractions in Hawaii, we visit the local Hawaii, met so many nice people and the experience was unforgettable. Definitely i would use Private Aloha Tour again, because they provided personalized trips that make the experience much more memorable.

Visited March 2011
Chardon, Ohio
“Aloha Private Tours Beats All Other Tour Companies On Oahu Hands Down!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

My wife and I were in Hawaii on 3 of the islands for 2 weeks and took a total of 6 tours with different tour companies. Aloha Private Tours was by far our best. Susie and her dog Bali were great and Susie is extremely knowledgeable. We were not on any kind of a schedule where we had to eat and stop for breaks only when told like all the other tours we were on. Susie was very accommodating and stopped whenever we needed her to. We were able to see parts of the island that the normal tour companies are unable to show you. At Susie's suggestion we ate lunch at an outdoor stop on the side of the road and I had the best coconut shrimp at a place the tour buses would have never stopped at. Before our trip I gave Susie a list of places we wanted to see and asked her to throw in any off the beaten path places she thought might be interesting. Let me tell you, she did just that and ended our tour with the most breath taking view of the island that you will not get from any commercial tour company. I have included some of the photos from our tour. My side job is an independent travel agent for TravelMakers and I would not let one of my clients visit the island without highly suggesting they take a tour with Aloha Private Tours. Susie, Bali, and Aloha Private Tours are worth every penny and more! Don’t regret it later, book a tour with Aloha Private Tours!

Visited November 2010
“Two thumbs up for Aloha Private Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011 via mobile

Booked Aloha Private Tours for the day in Oahu. Susie and Bali meet us at the airport, she had tickets ready for us to see USS Arizona Memorial. Spent the rest of the day touring the island and seeing sights not seen on bus tours. It was a day that was both fun and informative. We were back to the airport in time to catch our next flight. It was a stress free day and Susie is always available if you have any questions before your trip. It is a great way to spend the day.

Sydney, Australia
“Amazing memorable tour of Hawaii for our honeymoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

Our Amazing Tour

Just wanted to let people know how much my husband & I enjoyed our private tour of Oahu with Susie and Bali. She helped make our honeymoon extra special. To start with, she offered a tour that was customized to our interests. She took the time to find out what we wanted to see, what we didn’t, and then arranged our tour to suit. This was much better than the ‘one size fits all’ type tours that most companies offer. We also got to see many sights that I’m sure would not be included on a large, group tour. What’s more, she also went out of your way to arrange and conduct that second ½ day private tour, to fit in with our travel plans. This allowed us to see much more than we had hoped. She is a wonderful guide and host, and we have been recommending you to all our Aussie friends for when they visit Hawaii.

Visited March 2011