“Highlight of the trip-snorkel sail and lunch” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Port Waikiki Cruises

Port Waikiki Cruises
2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815 (Waikiki)
808-234-SAIL(7245)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 281 activities in Honolulu
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Departures daily from the Hilton Hawaiian Village pier at Waikiki Beach. Snorkeling, sailing, whale-watching, fish, turtles, dolphins, Friday Fireworks dinner cruises and more!
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“Highlight of the trip-snorkel sail and lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

My family and I did they snorkel, sail and lunch tour.

It was excellent in all areas. The staff and crew were friendly and helpful. The snorkeling at turtle canyon was breath taking. The turtles come up to you. So friendly

The boat was spacious. We only had 14 people on board it felt like a private tour.

The lunch is a sandwich bar but that is all you need. You are also provided with drink tickets.

It made for a perfect day and would recommend to anyone and everyone

Visited August 2013

“Fun experience for all ages to snorkel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

They were all very nice and welcomed everyone. There were many turtles and the guide even dove to the floor to take pictures with the divers' cameras. I will definitely go again next time I visit Hawaii. They had complimentary nonalcoholic drinks, and the first two alcoholic drinks were free. This should be on everyone's checklist.

Tucson, Arizona
“Spirit of Aloha snorkel and Sail. Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We did the snorkel and sail with lunch, and it was by far the best thing we did in Waikiki! The crew was great, the snorkeling was up close with sea turtles and huge schools of fish. The sailing portion was well run. I would do this again in a heartbeat. Make sure to bring an underwater camera.

Visited July 2013
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just finished our 3rd excursion in 3 years with Captain Matt and his crew off Waikiki. We love this cruise and experience! The catamaran is spacious and in top condition. We set sail from the Hilton Hawaiian Village dock for a five minute trip to turtle canyon where we snorkeled and saw many sea turtles. Some surfaced a foot away from us! Once back on board, Captain Matt set sail along Waikiki toward Diamond Head. For me, it always the best part of the trip to be sailing along watching Waikiki Beach pass by. Breathtaking in its beauty! Food and cocktails are served at this time - great friendly hosts - always looking to taking care of participants. If you don't care to snorkel (like my wife), it still very much worth the experience. You can see the turtles surface alongside the boat. As an added bonus Captain Matt doubled back to give us a first hand look at dolphins that showed up. Watched them jump and move about. What fun! The kids love sitting out front on the deck webbing as we sail. We've been on Matt's cruise three years in a row now. Matt makes it fun and takes great care of his guests. After ten visits to Hawaii the catamaran cruise is the highlight of my trip to Hawaii. Look forward to doing this again! Thanks Matt!

temple
“great for all ages and even beginners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

we went last week and did the snorkel excursion on the spirit of the aloha with captain dustin. it was great. im not a great swimmer and get a little nervous in the water with the waves. my husband has no problems. we both had a great time. I highly recommended taking Dramamine prior, wish I had, because I got a little woozy with the waves. they take you out a little in the water and you swim over a bit to the area with the turtles. my husband swam over with the group and he said he got to see quite a few turtles and one even got pretty close to him to check him out. I regret not going but I still had fun by the boat they let a small group of us scaredy cats stay by the boat and snorkel there. we still got to see fish and a little coral on the ocean floor. they have nice steps that make it easy getting in and out of the water. it was a short excursion maybe 1 1/2 hours long I think but its the perfect length because it only takes about 10 mins to get out to the site in the ocean. I was ready to go after the allotted time, it was just long enough. captain dustin was friendly and humorous and answered any questions people had. there were a couple of small kids on our tour but they stayed on the steps and watched us.

Visited July 2013