This was one of few places we found that could handle larger groups. We rented a three bedroom .... which was actually a two bedroom with an possible attached 1 bedroom. For us, it worked well. The hotel has great desk help, and is quite close to the action. The place is outdated, and the garage small (which is why it doesn't get 5 stars). The kids loved the pool. Price comes with compromise, but in a city as expensive as Waikiki, this was a great budget saver that allowed us to partake of the (more expensive) city. Our unit had a great view of the city, and (although small) view of the ocean. I would stay here again, but bring your ear plugs .... the walls are kind of thin.
All rooms appeared to have multiple balconies.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hokele Suites Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Hokele Suites Waikiki Hotel
- Castle Hokele Hotel Waikiki
- Castle Hokele Resort Waikiki
- Castle Hokele Suites Waikiki
- Hokele Suites Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in central Waikiki this 10-story hotel features air-conditioned suites, each with a fully equipped kitchen and a lanai. Close to restaurants, shops, and attractions and just three blocks from Waikiki Beach and the International Marketplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hokele Suites Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.